Saturday 5 September 2015

FATHERS' DAY

Suva, Fiji (September 6th 2015)

Love You Dad, You are the Best Dad in the World, You are my God, A Very Happy Father's Day.

 

 

Thousands of family will be celebrating Fathers' Day today. There will be joyous atmosphere in the family. some will be cutting cake, some will be going on picnic. There will be barbecue and what not. It could be anything because it is Fathers' Day.

While most family will be enjoying and celebrating Fathers’ Day, there are thousands of children around the world with tears in their eyes would be crying from their heart “I miss you Dad”. The family is without the head of the house. Children are without their dad. There is no one who a child can share his joy and sorrow. Some have lost their father by natural death, some have lost their father in natural calamities, in accident, in act of treason, in boarder protection, in peace keeping or in war. “My Dad, my Hero”, the Hero of a child is no longer with him.

To all those children around the world, who are missing their father, should not be dishearten as Lord Krishna said to Arjuna in Shrimad Bhagwad Geeta that “I am the father, I am the mother, I am the brother and sister of all human being”.

Tvamev Mata ch Pita Tvamev, Tvamev Bandhu ch Sakha Tvamev|
Tvamev Vidya Dravinam Tvamev, Tvamev Sarvam Mam Dev Dev||

Meaning: You are my mother and you are my father. You are my brother, sister and my friend. You are knowledge and you are everything to me.

To day as we celebrate Fathers’ Day, let us all join our hands in sharing our joy with those children of our society who are missing their father. Let us extend our happiness beyond four walls of our house and we will certainly bring heavenly era on this earth.

A VERY HAPPY FATHERS’ DAY TO EVERYONE

 

- Manhar Narsey


No comments:

Post a Comment