Monday 23 November 2015

SCHOOL HOLIDAYS

It is nearly 10 days I have not posted anything new. This is because schools in Fiji are coming to the end of its academic year 2015, this Friday 27th November.

As the school is coming to the end of its academic year, everyone gets in to festivity mood, rewarding the students and some social get together.

Also according to Hindu Calendar the first festival for Hindus after Diwali is Tulsi Vivah which is going to be celebrated all over world this Wednesday 25th November.

I hope to continue with my blog in a day or so.

You will be expecting to read following in my upcoming post.

1. To answer one of my reader question on senses
2. One very important shloka from Bhagwad Gita
3. The different perspective of ten incarnation of Lord Vishnu.

Thanking you for sharing my thoughts.

-Manhar Narsey

No comments:

Post a Comment